Everything Apple

Monday 18 November 2013

5 ways to get more from the dock in OS X

OS X Dock


OS X’s dock is one of the most recognizable features of the operating system as a whole. It’s safe to say that it was fairly groundbreaking when it first appeared, and many still find it useful down to this day.


I’m one of those people. I know that some like to completely disable the dock, skin the dock, or often use the ⌘ + Option + D command to hide it from view when not in use. I’m a bit different, in that I like to keep it looking fairly stock, and generally like to keep my dock readily available at all times.


With that said, I do have some tips that I follow with every fresh install of OS X that I do. Inside, I’ll show you how I setup and utilize my dock, and why I believe it continues to be such a useful tool after all of these years.(...)

Read the rest of 5 ways to get more from the dock in OS X




"5 ways to get more from the dock in OS X" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment