Everything Apple

Friday 15 November 2013

I dare you to beat my score at ins and outs

ins_and_outs 13Thanks to Game Center, Facebook, and plenty of other social networking connected sites and services, we can play games against friends and family without having to be in the same room with them. We don’t even have to be on the same continent as them. Actually, we don’t even have to know them at all, in some circumstances.


ins and outs – a casual and competitive puzzle game is one of those games that focuses on competing against others in a friendly game of connect-the-dots. Instead of just inviting them to play the game, you get to entice them by putting the “dare” into it…(...)

Read the rest of I dare you to beat my score at ins and outs




"I dare you to beat my score at ins and outs" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment