Everything Apple

Monday 13 January 2014

Command-C lets you copy and paste between iOS devices and Mac

Command-C 1I often find myself wishing I could copy text from a document on my iPad and paste it to a document on my MacBook Pro. It happens regularly. I use DeskConnect to share a lot of stuff between devices. However, sometimes I just want to copy text on one device and paste it on another without having to open any apps or programs.


Command-C is a productivity app that lets you share clipboard items without having to open another program first. Just copy on one device, send it through Command-C and immediately paste it in another device…(...)

Read the rest of Command-C lets you copy and paste between iOS devices and Mac




"Command-C lets you copy and paste between iOS devices and Mac" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment