Everything Apple

Friday 10 January 2014

How to add a now playing shortcut to Control Center

CCNowPlaying 01


I don’t like to do it all the time, but sometimes I’m jamming to a song so hard that I just have to let the world (or at least my own corner of the Internet) know what I’m listening to. For moments like these, CCNowPlaying is a great jailbreak tweak to have in your repertoire. It allows you to quickly send a tweet or a Facebook status update telling your followers what song you’re currently playing. It’s a tweak that integrates directly into Control Center, and features a stock look and feel.


I put CCNowPlaying through its paces on video and I was impressed with what I saw. Have a look past the break as I showcase how the tweak works in action.(...)

Read the rest of How to add a now playing shortcut to Control Center




"How to add a now playing shortcut to Control Center" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment