Everything Apple

Monday 20 January 2014

How to control Philips Hue lights from Control Center

HueHueHue Featured


I have a special fascination with home automation, and I’m usually up for trying anything new in this space. For that very reason, I was super excited to try out the Philips Hue lighting kit when it first launched, and I picked one up on day one. You can watch my Philips Hue unboxing and review here.


Philips has a decent, if not a bit cumbersome to use, app available that allows you to control the Hue lights. I was always a big fan of the hardware, but I thought the software left a lot to be desired.


One of the biggest gripes for me is just having to launch a separate app in the first place. Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could turn your lights on and off directly from native iOS? Wouldn’t it be even more awesome if you could control your lighting directly from iOS 7′s Control Center?


And that’s exactly what this recently released jailbreak tweak, entitled HueHueHue, does. It allows you to control your Philips Hue lights from native iOS, including Control Center, and a whole lot more. Take a look inside as I walkthrough this jailbreak tweak’s features on video.(...)

Read the rest of How to control Philips Hue lights from Control Center




"How to control Philips Hue lights from Control Center" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment