Everything Apple

Sunday 19 January 2014

How to share your MacBook wi-fi connection with your iPad

iPad mini MacBook Air Let's Talk iOS


I spent the holidays in a resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, which didn’t offer free wi-fi to its customers. If I wanted to get online, I had to pay a hefty price. Even worse, paying for this wi-fi plan would only allow me to connect one device. Signing out of a laptop to sign in from an iPhone simply wouldn’t work. Because I really wanted to get things done, I chose to pay for wi-fi on my MacBook Air.


Once I got wi-fi access on my MacBook Air, I figured I would probably be able to share this connection with my iPhone or iPad. After doing a bit of research, I found out that it was impossible for some reason to share my connection with my iPhone. However, it was possible to share it with my iPad.


Here is what I did to share my MacBook Air internet connection with my iPad…(...)

Read the rest of How to share your MacBook wi-fi connection with your iPad




"How to share your MacBook wi-fi connection with your iPad" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment