Everything Apple

Wednesday 8 January 2014

How to use Activator to replicate Zephyr functionalities

Activator gestures for Zephyr


Zephyr is, with BiteSMS, one of my must-have jailbreak tweaks for iPhone. While BiteSMS has started making its way to devices on iOS 7 for a few weeks now, Zephyr is still nowhere to be found.


In fact, after chatting with Zephyr developer Grant Paul (aka chpwn), I was told that there were no plans at this time to update the tweak for iOS 7. So I decided to make the best I could with what I have: Activator by Ryan Petrich…(...)

Read the rest of How to use Activator to replicate Zephyr functionalities




"How to use Activator to replicate Zephyr functionalities" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment