Everything Apple

Friday 17 January 2014

Shadow Blade review: who knew becoming a ninja would be so hard

Shadow Blade 2Platform gaming is one of my favorite genres. I love the mindless simplicity. When console devices were just starting to make their way into living rooms across America, platform games were the most prevalent style. I guess they remind me of my childhood.


Shadow Blade is a basic platform game, only not. That is to say, it has all of the elements you would want in a platformer, but takes it to the next level by being difficult to beat and even tougher to get all the items. That blue hedgehog doesn’t know what hard is…(...)

Read the rest of Shadow Blade review: who knew becoming a ninja would be so hard




"Shadow Blade review: who knew becoming a ninja would be so hard" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment