Everything Apple

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Street Notes will get you ready for the most organized trip of your life

Street Notes 1 I know I’ve mentioned before how much I love lists. I am a big fan of organizing everything. I know it is silly, but I am not a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of girl. I like to know what is coming, even when I’m trying to plan a trip to go sit on a beach and do nothing.


Street Notes is an organization app that lets you prepare for your trip in advance by collecting and storing notes, websites, and other information to get you ready for the best, most organized trip of your life…(...)

Read the rest of Street Notes will get you ready for the most organized trip of your life




"Street Notes will get you ready for the most organized trip of your life" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment