Everything Apple

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Autumn Dynasty review: literally draw your plans to send troops into battle

Autumn Dynasty 1Real-time strategy games on iOS are some of my favorites. They remind me of Risk, which I played regularly as a kid with my older brother, who was not the least bit merciful of my three less years on the earth than him. Maybe his take-no-prisoners attitude when playing strategy board games has led me to the life of a game reviewer. Maybe he was just a big old meany.


Autumn Dynasty – RTS is a strategy game that lets you draw where you want to send your troops by making circles and lines on the screen. Dragging your finger has never created so much destruction…(...)

Read the rest of Autumn Dynasty review: literally draw your plans to send troops into battle




"Autumn Dynasty review: literally draw your plans to send troops into battle" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment