Everything Apple

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Box It! is a relaxing but challenging puzzle game

Box It 1When my world starts to spin out of control, one thing I like to do to calm down is play simple casual games. The more Zen-like, the better. These games help distract me from the issue at hand, while giving me a moment to collect my thoughts.


Box It! is a casual game that includes all of the calming themes I like. The game isn’t too hard. The design is simple and the colors are muted. The music is relaxing. The puzzles offer a challenge, but won’t make you pull your hair out…(...)

Read the rest of Box It! is a relaxing but challenging puzzle game




"Box It! is a relaxing but challenging puzzle game" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment