Everything Apple

Saturday 1 February 2014

How to add the date and free RAM info to your Status Bar

photo


How many times have you asked yourself “how can I add today’s date as well as free RAM info in my Status Bar?” If you’re anything like me, it would be about zero time. But let’s me honest, we aren’t all looking for the exact same things, and chances are you may be looking for such a tweak.


If that is the case, then let me introduce you to StatusModifier, a jailbreak tweak by Firemoon777 that was released earlier this month on Cydia. The tweak, as the name suggests, lets you modify parts of your Status Bar by hiding items, but also by letting you add the date and free RAM info…(...)

Read the rest of How to add the date and free RAM info to your Status Bar




"How to add the date and free RAM info to your Status Bar" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment