Everything Apple

Wednesday 5 February 2014

How to read iDownloadBlog from Facebook’s new Paper app

iDownloadBlog Paper


I’m usually not much of a Facebook user but I have to admit I have been spending more time on the social network in the last two days than I have in the whole last month. Why is that? It’s simply due to their new app named Paper, which let’s you browse Facebook in a beautiful and intuitive way. If you haven’t tried it yet, I really encourage you to have a look at it. It might change the way you see Facebook, at least until they slap a bunch of ads on it.


Although there is no way to customize the sections of Paper with the content of your choice besides the default sections, I want to show you how you can browse through iDB’s latest post using Paper…(...)

Read the rest of How to read iDownloadBlog from Facebook’s new Paper app




"How to read iDownloadBlog from Facebook’s new Paper app" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment