Everything Apple

Thursday 13 February 2014

Unused iPhones in the US said to be worth over $13 billion

iphones stacked


I have a ritual I go through every time I purchase a new iPhone, which lately has been once per year. I hunt down my original box and accessories, and prepare my old handset to be sold on eBay as soon as my new one arrives. And I thought this was a common practice.


But according to the “Mobile Mountain Study” conducted by research group OnePoll, for resale site SellCell, almost half of the consumers who buy a new smartphone are holding on to their older device instead of opting to recycle or sell it in the used handset market…(...)

Read the rest of Unused iPhones in the US said to be worth over $13 billion




"Unused iPhones in the US said to be worth over $13 billion" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment