Everything Apple

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Weasel: a system-wide search and shortcut utility for iOS

Resized Weasel2


One of my favorite OS X utilities is Alfred. Alfred is a search utility, launcher, and workflow executer rolled into a simple interface that’s accessible from anywhere via a keyboard shortcut. It’s a tool that has saved me countless hours of time, and it’s among the first apps that I install on my Mac whenever I do a system restore.


Weasel is sort of like Alfred for iOS. Obviously, it’s doesn’t feature as wide of a scope as Alfred, but it does its best to mimic some of the features that makes Alfred, or any launcher utility, so nice to have. Have a look at our walkthrough inside for more details.(...)

Read the rest of Weasel: a system-wide search and shortcut utility for iOS




"Weasel: a system-wide search and shortcut utility for iOS" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment