Everything Apple

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Defenders combines tower defense and CCG into one epic game

Defenders 2


I am a fan of tower defense games. They can be surprisingly exciting if the game is made well. Of course, everyone knows I’m also a fan of collectable card games (CCG). I couldn’t call myself a true gamer if I didn’t have a few Magic cards in my possession.


Defenders mixes both the tower defense and CCG genre into one heroic adventure. Beat bosses, loot cards, and build the most powerful weapons this fantasy world has ever seen…(...)

Read the rest of Defenders combines tower defense and CCG into one epic game




"Defenders combines tower defense and CCG into one epic game" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment