Everything Apple

Wednesday 26 March 2014

How to quickly identify and delete apps from iPhone or iPad

Delete App


I know what you’re thinking. We all know how to delete apps from an iPhone. Simply tap and hold your finger on an app icon until it starts wiggling, then tap the small x mark to delete it for good. That is one method to do it. But there is another way, which arguably can be quicker, depending on what your intentions are.


I routinely go through the folders and pages of my iPhone to delete apps that I don’t use at all, or simply apps that I don’t intend to use in the foreseeable future. I’m kind of a neat freak like this. My motto is “if you don’t use it, delete it.” I typically go through each folder and page of apps and tap on the x mark, then confirm that I do want to delete the app.


I recently stumbled upon a way to have a quick look at all the apps installed on your device, allowing you to delete undesired apps faster.


Before we go any further, let’s get one thing straight. If you just need to delete one app, then the usual way is still the best way to go. However, if like me you like to go through a massive cleaning spree from time to time, then read on…(...)

Read the rest of How to quickly identify and delete apps from iPhone or iPad




"How to quickly identify and delete apps from iPhone or iPad" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment