Everything Apple

Saturday 12 April 2014

Apps of the week: Rollercoaster Tycoon 4, Trials Frontier, Carousel, and more

http://ift.tt/18EOrpv

Apps of the week


If someone told me that I wouldn’t be able to use my iPhone and iPad for a whole week, I might fall apart. It’s not that I need to stay connected to friends and family (although I do care about their well-being). The real problem is that I am a little bit addicted to finding new apps and games to check out.


Because I love testing new apps and games so much, it makes it easier for you to decide what to pick up. If you are looking for a fun title to pass the time, or maybe need to organize all of your Dropobox pictures, we’ve got a list of apps and games you may like this weekend…(...)

Read the rest of Apps of the week: Rollercoaster Tycoon 4, Trials Frontier, Carousel, and more




"Apps of the week: Rollercoaster Tycoon 4, Trials Frontier, Carousel, and more" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment