Everything Apple

Tuesday 10 June 2014

$14.99 iTunes movie collections: The Dark Knight, LOTR, Matrix, Lethal Weapon and Ocean’s

iTunes Movie Bundles (teaser 006)


I’m a big spender on digital warez sold on Apple’s content stores. Typically, I would pick up various digital books and iOS/Mac apps on a regular basis – music not so much, that’s what Spotify is for.


I’d also rent TV shows and buy movie downloads from time to time. You couldn’t go as far as to say that I’d buy anything because I’m very particular and as such purchase only items that have really piqued my curiosity. The problem is, my interests are very diverse and my wallet can only bear so much.


But if you’re a movie buff and don’t mind having your movies tied to Apple devices (hello, FairPlay DRM!), you must have spotted Apple’s movie bundles before, some of which are sold at a deep discount.


In this not-to-be-missed opportunity the California firm is currently offering several memorable movie trilogies in high-definition, including The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings and more, priced at $14.99 each…... Read the rest of this post here




"$14.99 iTunes movie collections: The Dark Knight, LOTR, Matrix, Lethal Weapon and Ocean’s" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment