Everything Apple

Wednesday 11 June 2014

How to force remove a paired Bluetooth device from your iPhone

iPad Bluetooth MacBook pairing


I had this strange problem happening for a while on my iPhone 5s where I was unable to forget a Bluetooth device that had been paired before. I did have the option, but it just wouldn’t work, which I must say led to frustrating moments of cursing and yelling at my iPhone.


But as it turned out, the problem came from the fact that my iPhone 5s was jailbroken, and some tweak I had installed was causing the issue. When I realized that, it didn’t take long until I was able to fix the issue.


While I don’t doubt you already know how to do just that, I will show you how to delete Bluetooth devices that are connected to your iPhone, but I will also share with you how I fixed my issue at the same time, so that if the problem ever happens to you, you’ll know what to do right away…... Read the rest of this post here




"How to force remove a paired Bluetooth device from your iPhone" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment