Everything Apple

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Inky Mail makes email distractions a thing of the past

Inky Mail 1


I receive dozens of emails during my workday. Some of them are important, but don’t require my immediate attention. Some must be addressed as soon as possible. Some are just advertisements for a sale that I can’t resist and will end up spending money on something I don’t need. Email is distracting.


Inky Mail hopes to curb some of those distractions with time saving features and simple organization tools that will help you address what you need to and leave alone what you don’t. Combine all of your various email accounts into one straightforward app and keep your correspondences from getting in the way of your work…... Read the rest of this post here




"Inky Mail makes email distractions a thing of the past" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment