Everything Apple

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Refurbished previous-generation Time Capsule now just $149

Refurbished Time Capsule 149USD


I’m a huge fan of Apple’s wireless appliances and a longtime Time Capsule user. I have my first Time Capsule model lying around the office somewhere and my wallet still hurts remembering that I paid a whopping $600 for it some five years ago.


If you don’t mind jumping on the previous-generation pre-owned hardware, the Refurbished Apple Store has now brought the price of the 2TB/3TB mid-2011 Time Capsule down to $149/$299, respectively…... Read the rest of this post here




"Refurbished previous-generation Time Capsule now just $149" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment