Everything Apple

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Fates Forever: a satisfying and familiar MOBA

Fates Forever gameplay


A few years ago, I was introduced to a massively popular MOBA (or multiplayer online battle arena) game called League of Legends. After spending only a few hours with the free game, I was immediately hooked on the gameplay, graphics, and community, all of which are what makes LoL the e-sport it is. However, as I began to transition between computers and activities, I lost the time to really keep the game in my life. “If only I could carry around the gameplay of League without having to be at my computer!” I said as I hung my head.


Fast forward to this past week when I found the free-to-play, iPad-only game Fates Forever. Upon reading the Editor’s Choice description, in which it mentioned LoL, I decided to download the game and give it a good play through…... Read the rest of this post here




"Fates Forever: a satisfying and familiar MOBA" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment