Everything Apple

Friday 25 July 2014

How to get your frayed Lightning cable replaced for free

frayed lightning cable


Why is this 6 month old cable already falling apart? That’s the question my wife asked one day, referring to the Lightning cable she has plugged by her side of the bed to charge her iPhone at night.


As much as I tried to find a good reason, there was nothing I could say that would actually explain why this fairly new cable was already fraying. The only explanation I could give her was that these cables are crap.


It’s not like we’re rough on these cables either. We actually take good care of them. My wife’s charger for example, has never been anywhere but her bedside, just being used at night. This is not the kind of usage you’d think would be so detrimental to a cable supposed to last several years.


Since I believed this cable was still covered by my iPhone 5s warranty, I decided to take it to Apple and see if they would replace it.... Read the rest of this post here




"How to get your frayed Lightning cable replaced for free" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment