Everything Apple

Tuesday 12 August 2014

How to set your iPhoto library as screen saver

Mac OS X Tips


I have thousands and thousands of photos on my Mac that I rarely get to look at. Every once in a while, I’ll go into iPhoto to backup my iPhone photos locally and start looking through past images, but that’s a rare occurrence.


I’ve realized that one way to put these thousands of images to good use is to actually use them as my screen saver. I know most iDB readers know how to do that, but I thought I’d still share the tip. Whether you already know how to set up your iPhoto library as a screen saver or not, this post might just be a good reminder that you can actually do that and get to enjoy your photos in a very passive way…... Read the rest of this post here




"How to set your iPhoto library as screen saver" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment