Everything Apple

Sunday 24 August 2014

The best apps for learning a new language

apps to lear language


I’ve learned three languages in addition to my native English over my lifetime. I took three years of Spanish in high school, two semesters of Mandarin in junior college, and four semesters of French in college. Guess what? I forgot everything. If you don’t use it, you lose it. Seriously.


If you used to know multiple languages but forgot everything, want to brush up on a language you don’t get to use very often, or just want to learn a new one, we’ve got a list of what we think are the best apps for learning a new language.... Read the rest of this post here




"The best apps for learning a new language" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment