Everything Apple

Sunday 17 August 2014

The best iPhone apps for tracking earthquakes

best earthquake apps


I live in California. I was born and raised here. I’ve never lived more than three hours from the coast my entire life. Growing up in Southern California, I was raised on earthquake preparedness. Every year we would experience a handful of tremors that would send me scrambling to the nearest doorframe or desk. I’m kind of terrified of earthquakes.


I found that I alleviate my fears, somewhat, if I can keep an eye on the shifting plates below my feet. Knowing what has happened historically helps me plan for the future, or at least makes me think I can. We’ve got a list for you of what we think are the best apps for watching earthquakes for those of you who like to keep an eye on things, too…... Read the rest of this post here




"The best iPhone apps for tracking earthquakes" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment