Everything Apple

Saturday 13 September 2014

Apps of the week: Partyrs, Dragon Quest I, Kapsula, and more

Apps of the week


It almost seems silly to speak of apps when we just learned about Apple’s new products. All I can think about is how soon will I be able to preorder my Apple Watch and which model do I want. There are so many choices. If you need a break from all of the big news, Apple-bashing ads, or questions about future products, maybe you should sit down with a nice, new app or game and calm your nerves. We’ve got a list of games that launched this week for you check out today.... Read the rest of this post here




"Apps of the week: Partyrs, Dragon Quest I, Kapsula, and more" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment