Everything Apple

Monday 15 September 2014

Prevent fraying cables with AwesomeCables

AwesomeCable 6 foot splash


We spent several Let’s Talk iOS episodes chatting about fraying cables. Many people suffer from OEM Lightning cables that over time fray near the tip. Arguably, this happens from bending, flexing, and tugging on the cable. Personally, like Cody, I have never experienced this problem. However, most of my cables remain in place, whether in the office, kitchen or car, I do not tote them around. Also, I am careful to pull them from the pin head, as opposed to using the wire as my tugging point.


Here to resolve several issues, including the fray, is AwesomeCables. The newly released 6′ Braided Cable showed up for review, thanks to their offer. I am a big fan of the build quality and, most importantly, MFi certification.... Read the rest of this post here




"Prevent fraying cables with AwesomeCables" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment