Everything Apple

Sunday 5 October 2014

The best keyboards for iOS 8

Fleksy keyboard (teaser 001)


For the past two-and-a-half weeks, I’ve been checking out the top third-party keyboard apps for iOS 8. Hopefully, my first-look reviews have helped some of our readers to figure out which one is the perfect match for them. Maybe you’ve already tried them all yourself and don’t need my opinion.


Today, we’ve got a round up of the best third-party keyboard apps that I’ve tried out so far. I’m sure there will be more to come, but this preliminary list should help you narrow down which keyboard suits your needs. Feel free to let us know which is your favorite in the comments section.... Read the rest of this post here




"The best keyboards for iOS 8" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment