Everything Apple

Thursday 8 January 2015

Best apps for comic book fans

Comic Books


I’ve been a comic book collector for about 10 years. I have a closet filled with long boxes stuffed to the max with bagged-and-boarded titles that I’ve loved through the years. While nothing beats the feeling of thumbing through 44 pages of glossy print comic books, I also love to sit down with my iPad to read the digital version, especially for comics that are out of print or hard to find.


Today, we’ve got a list of the best apps for comic book lovers. I did not include any readers by the majors because those are obvious. This list digs a bit deeper into comic fandom with DRM-free readers, manga finders, games, comic creation apps, and more.... Read the rest of this post here




"Best apps for comic book fans" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment