Everything Apple

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Red Arrow puts a location tracking widget on your Lock screen

Red Arrow 2


I love taking long walks. I know, it sounds like the beginning of a dating service advertisement, but I really do. I love exploring my city to discover new buildings that I hadn’t noticed before. I get lost on my way to my destination, on purpose.


Red Arrow is the perfect location-tracking app for people that enjoy taking the scenic route to their destination. It will always point you in the right direction, no matter how far off you’ve strayed.... Read the rest of this post here




"Red Arrow puts a location tracking widget on your Lock screen" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment