Everything Apple

Saturday 21 February 2015

Skrollerz: tap the status bar to scroll to the bottom of a page

Skrollerz


On this week’s episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak, I brought up one of the tweak concepts that I worked on recently. That concept, entitled Scrottom, envisions a jailbreak tweak that allows you to tap the status bar to scroll to the bottom of a page, similarly to how a tap on the status bar currently takes you to the top of a page.


I also reviewed a long-existing jailbreak tweak called TapToScroll. That tweak brought similar functionality to the table, but it required configuration, and it didn’t perfectly implement my idea. In other words, it was satisfactory, but not totally ideal.


Today, a new jailbreak tweak entitled Skrollerz brings the closest representation of my concept thus far. In fact, I think it’s pretty much executed it to a tee, and I’m extremely happy with it. If you’re looking for a way to quickly scroll to the top or the bottom of a page, then you should definitely take a look at this free jailbreak tweak.... Read the rest of this post here




"Skrollerz: tap the status bar to scroll to the bottom of a page" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment