Everything Apple

Thursday 23 April 2015

Algoriddim’s djay hits your wrist with a powerful Apple Watch app

Algoriddim djay family teaser

The vast majority of Apple Watch apps that have been appearing on the App Store ahead of the wearable’s Friday launch are for the most part relegated to Glances and notifications, and that’s just fine.

As someone who loves music but sucks at DJ-ing, Algoriddim’s djay apps for the iPhone, iPad and Mac have for years excited and delighted me with a powerful selection of easy-to-use mixing tools that’ve turned me into the star of parties I threw at my home.

You could imagine I was watching with great intent how Algoriddim, which hails from Germany, would handle their Watch app. Well, djay for Apple Watch is now here and although I haven’t had a chance to try it out on the actual device just yet, Algoriddim was kind enough to treat me to a private demo of the app ahead of its official launch.

Suffice to say that I was smitten by what I saw. The app acts as a full-on remote controller for djay running on your iPhone, untangling you from the mixing booth while putting such headline features as Automix with Spotify and EchoNest integration.

With the Watch app, you can easily cue up and mix your favorite songs, all while controlling audio effects and loops for each deck individually, on your wrist.

What more could an aspiring DJ ask for?... Read the rest of this post here


"Algoriddim’s djay hits your wrist with a powerful Apple Watch app" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment