Everything Apple

Saturday 4 April 2015

DuckTales: Remastered, Hooks, DomiNations, and more apps to check out this weekend

Apps of the week


When the workweek is over and it is time to settle in for two days of relaxation, nothing sounds sweeter to me than hours of game playing on my iOS device (especially my iPad). Even when I am too busy to game, I can still use my iPhone to help out with practically anything else I might be up to.


If you are in need of some apps and games to keep you moving this weekend, we have a list that might help you find what you are looking for. Check it out and feel free to tell us about new apps you’ve discovered, as well.... Read the rest of this post here




"DuckTales: Remastered, Hooks, DomiNations, and more apps to check out this weekend" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment