Everything Apple

Wednesday 22 April 2015

How to delete your Instagram account

Deleting Instagram

A few days ago, I decided that I was going to get rid of my Instagram account, and that’s what I did. I felt that it was just another app that served as a distraction to my daily workflow, so it had to go. Even though I had over 2,000 followers, I was ready to make this change.

Have you ever considered deleting your account? Although deleting an IG account is easy, it’s not as straightforward as just opening the app, going to your account details, and tapping delete. In this post, I’ll show you how.... Read the rest of this post here


"How to delete your Instagram account" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment