Everything Apple

Friday 17 April 2015

How to download Instagram photos or videos to iPhone

Instagrab icon


Instagram has a fantastic community of photographers, with some of them more gifted than others. Every once in a while, I’ll see a photo or video on Instagram that I want to save to my iPhone for later viewing, or simply because I find it interesting.


The problem is Instagram doesn’t let you save photos or videos from within the app. I’m not completely sure why this isn’t an option, but I’d argue that copyright laws may have something to do with that, along with the fact that Instagram wants you to use the app rather than download photos directly to your iPhone.


With that said, there are of course ways you can download Instagram videos or photos to your iPhone. While using jailbreak tweaks is an option, we’ll focus on App Store apps that allow you to save content from Instagram to your iPhone.... Read the rest of this post here




"How to download Instagram photos or videos to iPhone" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment