Everything Apple

Tuesday 21 April 2015

How to manage received AirDrop files with Hazel on Mac

Hazel AirDrop

Every waking day I send tons of screenshots from my iPhone to my Mac via AirDrop. And every day I wish that Apple allowed users to customize the AirDrop save location. Not only is the ~/Downloads folder the default save location, but it can’t be modified, not even via undocumented methods.

As a workaround, I use Hazel ($29.99 w/ free trial) to automate the process of moving images sent via AirDrop to my Desktop. It’s a great workaround that does the job. While it would be nice if Apple allowed you to specify an exact save location, this is probably the next best thing.... Read the rest of this post here


"How to manage received AirDrop files with Hazel on Mac" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment