Everything Apple

Thursday 23 April 2015

Jailbreakers, our day of reckoning is quickly arriving

Jailbreak Decisions

If you’re jailbroken right now on your daily driver, you have a tough decision to make in about 36 hours. Will you keep your device jailbroken, or will you sacrifice your jailbreak in order to pair your iPhone with your Apple Watch. That is the question that thousands of jailbreakers are probably mulling over right now.

It’s a very tough decision, and one that I’m not taking lightly. Not only do I love my jailbroken device and all that it can do, having a jailbroken iPhone is heavily involved in my day-to-day job responsibilities. Fortunately, I do have options, but with Apple Watch arriving on Friday, a decision needs to be made soon.

... Read the rest of this post here


"Jailbreakers, our day of reckoning is quickly arriving" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment