Everything Apple

Sunday 12 April 2015

Kenu Stance: a compact tripod for iPhone

Kenu Stance Mounted


From the makers of the Airframe, which I also considered the ‘perfect’ travel companion for car mounts, comes the Stance. Like the Airframe, Kenu designed their newest gadget to be amazingly simple and solve a problem most iPhone users would love to solve.


Many times, I’m out and about, or even at home, and wish I could quickly find something to hold my iPhone in place. Whether FaceTime, Periscope, Netflix, or reading a recipe, Stance is there to help. I own a lot of docks and stands, at least in the double digits, but none of them are as small and versatile as Stance and I’m thankful Kenu sent one for review.... Read the rest of this post here




"Kenu Stance: a compact tripod for iPhone" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment