Everything Apple

Tuesday 14 April 2015

This iPhone case protects you from wireless radiations

Pong Case Splash


Pong approached me to write a review of the new Pong iPhone 6 cases with the bold claim the case will prevent cell phone radiation from damaging the user. Of course, I have no way to judge this for myself. Consequently, the information in this article, not so much of a review, is from the information found on the Pong website.


Naturally, I was extremely curious to take a look. While I can account for the build quality, which appears to be very rugged and well formed, the remainder of the radiation conversation will reside on a summary of the details from Pong. With four US patents, why not put on my tin hat and take a look.... Read the rest of this post here




"This iPhone case protects you from wireless radiations" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment