Everything Apple

Sunday 10 May 2015

App Watch: food edition

App-Watch-Banner

Eating is perhaps my favorite passtime. While I typically prefer to eat at home where I can prepare higher quality food with enhanced taste and healthier ingredients, there are occasions when I have to pick up something in town. In these instances, I tend to gravitate toward restaurants with a mobile app so I can take my time while deciding on my order, and Chick-fil-A and Taco Bell are a couple restaurants that fulfill this criterion.

Unfortunately, the iPhone apps of these establishments don’t yet support Apple Watch. There are, however, some food apps that do, so let’s take a look at them.... Read the rest of this post here


"App Watch: food edition" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment