Everything Apple

Sunday 24 May 2015

App Watch: game on

App-Watch-Banner

Although I’m not a hardcore gamer, I do my fair share of gaming, largely on my Mac or PC, but iOS has demanded my attention as a gaming platform as well. Console gaming doesn’t greatly interest me, however, due to the cost of games and limitation of genres. But I don’t mind investing into a gaming PC that I can also use for work, school, and countless other things, and my iPad Air 2 is also great for playing the more graphically intense titles on iOS.

More recently, gaming moved beyond iPads and iPhones to alight on users’ wrists with Apple Watch, which is our primary focus in this article. Although the games are very basic, as they should be, many are designed to burn a few minutes while in line or other places where pulling out an iPhone isn’t entirely convenient, while others are built exclusively for Apple Watch.... Read the rest of this post here


"App Watch: game on" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment