Everything Apple

Friday 22 May 2015

Catalyst Waterproof case protects your iPhone 6 up to 16 feet under water

i6_Catalyst_Waterproof_Black_Black

When I go camping, I tend to leave my iPhone behind. Not because I’m trying to be closer to nature, or unplug from the world, but because I tend to worry about getting dirt, marshmallow goo, ash, or beer on my device. Even if I’m brave enough to bring it to the campsite, I still won’t take it anywhere near a body of water.

The Catalyst Waterproof iPhone case eases my fears by having a waterproof rating up to 16.4 feet deep. Plus the lanyard connector means I can secure my iPhone to my body for even more security and protection.... Read the rest of this post here


"Catalyst Waterproof case protects your iPhone 6 up to 16 feet under water" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment