Everything Apple

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Duplicate Photos Fixer helps you quickly get rid of similar pictures on iPhone

Duplicate Photo Fixer 1

I don’t know about you, but when I’m taking pictures, I always snap at least three shots. You never know when someone is going to blink or if a smile is going to get bigger. I like to grab a bunch of shots, weed out the perfect one, and get rid of the rest.

Duplicate Photos Fixer is perfect for the last two activities I mentioned above. Take a series of pictures. Then, let this app group up like photos so you can pick the best one and toss the rest in a few seconds.... Read the rest of this post here


"Duplicate Photos Fixer helps you quickly get rid of similar pictures on iPhone" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment