Everything Apple

Tuesday 5 May 2015

How to add an old school combination lock to the iOS Lock screen

Combination Lock

Combination Lock, a brand new jailbreak tweak that just recently touched down on Cydia, makes me feel a bit nostalgic. It takes me back to my high school days when I used to use a combination lock for my school locker. It’s been so long since I’ve used one of those locks, but this new jailbreak tweak resuscitates the experience.

If you’re looking to add a little flair to the iOS Lock screen, then you should take Combination Lock for a spin (pun intended). Have a look at our video walkthrough to see what I mean.... Read the rest of this post here


"How to add an old school combination lock to the iOS Lock screen" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment