Everything Apple

Friday 22 May 2015

How to use Google contacts on iPhone

iPhone contacts Phone app

For the longest time, all my contacts and calendars were managed via Gmail and Google Calendars. It was just hard for me to mentally make the jump from everything Google to everything Apple. But with the advent of iCloud, I’ve completely broken up with Google to handle these two features and now entirely rely on Apple to handle both my calendars and contacts.

I realize not everybody can make that decision though, for both personal and professional reasons. Maybe you just don’t trust Apple with your contacts and calendars and want to rely exclusively on Google and Gmail for that. Or maybe your company uses Google Apps and it just makes more sense to make Google a more integrated part of your iPhone experience.

Whatever the reason might be, I’m going to show you how to import your Google contacts to your iPhone.... Read the rest of this post here


"How to use Google contacts on iPhone" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment