Everything Apple

Monday 11 May 2015

ON Charge magnetic wireless charging solution for iPhone launches on Kickstarter

ON wireless charging case image 001

Don’t you wish your iPhone had wireless charging like the Apple Watch does? I didn’t think wireless charging would be a thing for me until my Apple Watch and its inductive charger landed on my desk. I now want this technology on my iPhone but until Apple delivers a wireless charging solution of its own, we’ll have to make do with third-party accessories.

Today, I want to talk about the ON Charger battery and the ON Case for your iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus which recently launched on crowd-funding platform Kickstarter. Both the charging base and the case feature a cool magnet assisted design making them cross-compatible with multiple smartphone brands.... Read the rest of this post here


"ON Charge magnetic wireless charging solution for iPhone launches on Kickstarter" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.

0 comments :

Post a Comment