Everything Apple

Saturday 16 November 2013

Livescribe Smartpen 3 review: digitize your handwritten notes

Livescribe Smartpen 3 MainI am not a very good note taker. I tend to focus too much on individual words and phrases instead of quickly jotting down thoughts while listening to a lecture. When I interview someone for an article, I always have a digital recorder of some kind with me because I just know I’ll miss something important in my notes.


The Livescribe Smartpen 3 lets you take notes using a physical pen and paper, while recording audio so that, later, you can playback the clips and listen to specific points in time, just by tapping the word. Maybe even more importantly, the handwritten notes automatically transfer to your iOS device, which is pretty cool, too…(...)

Read the rest of Livescribe Smartpen 3 review: digitize your handwritten notes




"Livescribe Smartpen 3 review: digitize your handwritten notes" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment