Everything Apple

Saturday 16 November 2013

Apps of the Week: Pitchfork, Zamurai, Voodo 2, and more…

iPhone 5 appsAbout four days after Halloween, I get a call from my family asking whether I’ll be cooking Thanksgiving dinner. About a week after that, I usually get a call from my friends asking if I’m hosting this year’s White Elephant gift exchange. Yes, the Holidays have begun.


If you are looking for DIY party ideas, need an organizer, or just want to forget your troubles and do something fun, we have a list of apps and games that we think you will enjoy…(...)

Read the rest of Apps of the Week: Pitchfork, Zamurai, Voodo 2, and more…




"Apps of the Week: Pitchfork, Zamurai, Voodo 2, and more…" is an article by iDownloadBlog.com.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.


0 comments :

Post a Comment